|Home > $10.00 To $29.99|
We Have Found 0 Products for your search of $10.00 To $29.99.:
10 Cardio Activities to Burn Mega Calories
by M Stark
Cardio activity is one of the easiest ways to burn off excess calories that we don't want. The easiest way to stop from consuming too many calories is by eating the recommended amount for our body type after taking goals into account. For example, those who want to maintain their current weight might have a higher daily caloric intake than somebody who is trying to lose 2 pounds per week. Either way, you'll want to use a calorie counter calculator and they can be found online.
1. Jogging - Jogging at a moderate pace for at least 30 minutes per day can burn up to 300 calories and more.
2. Swimming - Swimming also burns a lot of calories and is a great summertime activity for those in most locations. If you don't have a gym membership or access to a pool, swim a few laps in a nearby pond, lake or ocean.
3. High-Intensity Interval Training - This type of training involves short bursts of intense exercise followed by a short recovery period. To burn the most fat, it's recommended to do a 2:1 ratio. An example would be 60 seconds of sprinting followed by 30 seconds of walking. 4. Jumping Rope - This is an activity that can be done anywhere, regardless if you even actually have a jump rope or not. If you don't have a jump rope, close your fists and pretend that you're jumping rope. 5. Running in Place - Running in place is a great substitute if the weather outside is uncooperative, or you don't have access to any fitness equipment. 6. Riding Bike - If you're adventurous, bike riding is a great way to burn calories. You can also do this on a stationary (or spinning) bike.
7. Stair Climbing - Not only is stair climbing a great way to burn calories, it's also a really great way to work the glutes, quadricep and hamstring muscles of the legs. 8. Walking - Walking works too. Some people really love to walk and you can burn a lot of calories by walking, it just takes a longer period of time than say, running. That doesn't mean walking can't be a form of cardiovascular exercise.
9. Rollerblading or Skating - This includes roller skates, roller blades and ice skates. Depending on where you live and what the weather is like, rollerblading or skating is a great way to get some exercise outdoors. 10. Aerobics - Many people really enjoy doing aerobics and there are a huge number of aerobics DVDs you can buy. You can also take an aerobics class. All of these activities will help you burn mega calories. Regardless of whatever exercise you choose, just make sure it's something you enjoy doing, that way you're more likely to continue exercising for the long term.
About the Author
For a number of other cardio workouts and strength training workouts, please jump on over to my fitness blog. Cardio and strength training workouts are posted regularly along with all different types of articles related to fitness.